Abu Dhabi's first and largest boarding facility for dogs!
With individual care and attention, we try to make our kennels feel like home – so you can relax knowing your dog is in good hands.
The fully air-conditioned AVC Kennels are located in Mussafah (25 mins from Abu Dhabi).
Dogs can check-in/check-out at the kennels or at the clinic…your choice.
Dogs must meet a few requirements for admission to our kennels – these exist for your pet’s protection. Because your pet’s health is our main consideration, we ensure all dogs meet these admission requirements.
Admission requirements are listed in the downloadable AVC Kennels Agreement form at the bottom of this page. If you are uncertain if your pet is eligible to board with us – please contact us and we’ll be happy to help.
Ask about our “small dogs room” where our smaller guests prefer to spend their holiday!
- Large open air-conditioned kennels with ample outdoor space to allow all dogs to explore and practice their natural behavior patterns.
- Pool for cooling down.
- Agility courses
- All round soothing and calming music day and night.
- Competent staff to monitor dogs 24/7
- Access to vet 24/7
- Daily Hygiene and biosecurity protocols to ensure no disease spread between guests
- Dedicated Isolation and Quarantine areas for biosecurity and Export services
- Special food treats and products are available in the front shop.
- Pick-up – n – drop off service.
- Weekly visit by our vets for walk through and special needs guests.
Extra Play Time Available - splash pool, agility course, balls, frisbees...!
Your dog can enjoy a whole hour of non-stop fun – with other dogs (if you say it’s ok) or one-on-one with a handler.
You decide how often your dog gets extra play time – once a day, twice a day, every other day, once a week…
Just let us know if you’d like your dog signed up. Cost = 48 aed / hour.
To Make a Kennel Booking:
Step 1: Call or email the AVC Kennels to check availability and book the required dates.
Step 2: Download and review the “AVC Kennels Agreement” (at the bottom of this page).
Step 3: Complete and submit the Kennels Online Registration Form.